Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Adobe Illustrator Plugins from Graffix
Rick Johnson/Graffix has released three new plugins for Adobe Illustrator: (1) Cutting Tools plugin is a $5 plugin that has a Hatchet tool, Saber Saw tool, Table Saw tool, and Vector Vac tool allow you to cut paths up, then clean up the scraps; (2) Isometric Line Tool plugin is a freeware that draws straight lines constrained to isometric angles; and (3) "Select" plugin, which adds a submenu under the Filter submenu to select any of 13 types of objects.
New shareware file/folder attribute editor
Bopalong 0.9pb is a new $10 shareware file/folder attribute editing utility that allows you to rename batches of files (with simple wildcard functionality), perform batch changes of file/folder properties, and generate file and folder listings.
Atomic Mac 5.0b2: shareware periodic table
Black Cat Systems has released Atomic Mac 5.0b2, a beta of its $25 shareware periodic table database with extensive nuclear information, including half life, decay mode, x-ray data and binding energies. This version now runs on Mac OS X. [Carbon, Classic]
New LMM helps manage Dialassist settings
DialAssist Set v1.1.1 is a freeware Location Manager Module that can manage preferred dial options, like Calling Cards, Long Distance Carriers, Area Codes and Outside Line Access Numbers for your different locations. Version 1.1.1 brings Mac OS 9.1 compatibility and a new German-localized version.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 10 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies