Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Adobe Illustrator Plugins from Graffix
Rick Johnson/Graffix has released three new plugins for Adobe Illustrator: (1) Cutting Tools plugin is a $5 plugin that has a Hatchet tool, Saber Saw tool, Table Saw tool, and Vector Vac tool allow you to cut paths up, then clean up the scraps; (2) Isometric Line Tool plugin is a freeware that draws straight lines constrained to isometric angles; and (3) "Select" plugin, which adds a submenu under the Filter submenu to select any of 13 types of objects.
New shareware file/folder attribute editor
Bopalong 0.9pb is a new $10 shareware file/folder attribute editing utility that allows you to rename batches of files (with simple wildcard functionality), perform batch changes of file/folder properties, and generate file and folder listings.
Atomic Mac 5.0b2: shareware periodic table
Black Cat Systems has released Atomic Mac 5.0b2, a beta of its $25 shareware periodic table database with extensive nuclear information, including half life, decay mode, x-ray data and binding energies. This version now runs on Mac OS X. [Carbon, Classic]
New LMM helps manage Dialassist settings
DialAssist Set v1.1.1 is a freeware Location Manager Module that can manage preferred dial options, like Calling Cards, Long Distance Carriers, Area Codes and Outside Line Access Numbers for your different locations. Version 1.1.1 brings Mac OS 9.1 compatibility and a new German-localized version.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 15 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 11 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies
- Apple updates iWork apps for Mac, bumps iOS suite to 2.0.1 [U] - 5 replies
- Samsung's market share in Japan drops as Apple surges - 5 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies