Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacVCD 2.0 adds additional format support
MacVCD 2.0 is a new version of the application that makes it easy to play VCDs, adding support for multi-language VCDs, Karaoke VCDs, and keyboard control during movie playback.
Addt\'l details of Apple retail stores surfac
"Apple Computer is about to roll out a chain of stores that will sell its own brand of computer equipment," states a March 1 article by the International Council of Shopping Centers. The ICSC article quotes a developer as saying that a 6,200 sq-ft. store will open in a new mall in Littleton, CO, and that executives at "one large New York mall" are also close to finalizing a deal with Apple. In the past year, other reports of Apple's retail plans have surfaced that hint of several stores opening in California as well as a store in Chicago.
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS
Every computer with a microphone or headphone port has one -- a digital to analog converter (DAC). There are nearly as many chipsets a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 23 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Report: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies