Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacVCD 2.0 adds additional format support
MacVCD 2.0 is a new version of the application that makes it easy to play VCDs, adding support for multi-language VCDs, Karaoke VCDs, and keyboard control during movie playback.
Addt\'l details of Apple retail stores surfac
"Apple Computer is about to roll out a chain of stores that will sell its own brand of computer equipment," states a March 1 article by the International Council of Shopping Centers. The ICSC article quotes a developer as saying that a 6,200 sq-ft. store will open in a new mall in Littleton, CO, and that executives at "one large New York mall" are also close to finalizing a deal with Apple. In the past year, other reports of Apple's retail plans have surfaced that hint of several stores opening in California as well as a store in Chicago.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 50 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies