Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacVCD 2.0 adds additional format support
MacVCD 2.0 is a new version of the application that makes it easy to play VCDs, adding support for multi-language VCDs, Karaoke VCDs, and keyboard control during movie playback.
Addt\'l details of Apple retail stores surfac
"Apple Computer is about to roll out a chain of stores that will sell its own brand of computer equipment," states a March 1 article by the International Council of Shopping Centers. The ICSC article quotes a developer as saying that a 6,200 sq-ft. store will open in a new mall in Littleton, CO, and that executives at "one large New York mall" are also close to finalizing a deal with Apple. In the past year, other reports of Apple's retail plans have surfaced that hint of several stores opening in California as well as a store in Chicago.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies