Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacVCD 2.0 adds additional format support
MacVCD 2.0 is a new version of the application that makes it easy to play VCDs, adding support for multi-language VCDs, Karaoke VCDs, and keyboard control during movie playback.
Addt\'l details of Apple retail stores surfac
"Apple Computer is about to roll out a chain of stores that will sell its own brand of computer equipment," states a March 1 article by the International Council of Shopping Centers. The ICSC article quotes a developer as saying that a 6,200 sq-ft. store will open in a new mall in Littleton, CO, and that executives at "one large New York mall" are also close to finalizing a deal with Apple. In the past year, other reports of Apple's retail plans have surfaced that hint of several stores opening in California as well as a store in Chicago.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 7 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies