Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacVCD 2.0 adds additional format support
MacVCD 2.0 is a new version of the application that makes it easy to play VCDs, adding support for multi-language VCDs, Karaoke VCDs, and keyboard control during movie playback.
Addt\'l details of Apple retail stores surfac
"Apple Computer is about to roll out a chain of stores that will sell its own brand of computer equipment," states a March 1 article by the International Council of Shopping Centers. The ICSC article quotes a developer as saying that a 6,200 sq-ft. store will open in a new mall in Littleton, CO, and that executives at "one large New York mall" are also close to finalizing a deal with Apple. In the past year, other reports of Apple's retail plans have surfaced that hint of several stores opening in California as well as a store in Chicago.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 14 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies