Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes patch adds Mac OS 8.5 compatibility
iTunes Mac OS 8 patch allows iTunes to run on Mac OS 8.5/8.6. By default, iTunes "requires" Mac OS 9.
New iMac/iTunes ads available for viewing
Chris Cooper noticed that Apple has made the five new iMac/iTunes television commercials available for viewing in QuickTime. The ads were first shown to the Macworld Expo Tokyo keynote audience on Wednesday.
New ISP offers NY Mac users free access
David Aila informed us of New York Link, a Mac-friendly free ISP for users in New York State. The service is completely ad-free and imposes no limits on access. New York Link also offers other services, including DSL, Web Hosting, and QuickTime streaming services.
As iReview closes, EdView continues
Several readers point out that while iReview has been shut down, EdViewa similar initiative that has been catered more towards the K-12 crowdis still accessible.
Greg\'s Bundle offered for half price
From now through March 24, Kaleidoscope-creator Greg Landweber is offering Greg's Bundle for $20, or half off. Greg's Bundle consists of Greg's Browser, PowerWindows, and SmoothType.
Apple Pinnacle Targa Cine systems unavailable
Apple's Pinnacle TARGA Cine systems are listed as "temporarily unavailable" at the Apple Store, possibly signaling a pending upgrade to the Final Cut Pro bundles that range in price from $10,000 to $12,700.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies