Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes patch adds Mac OS 8.5 compatibility
iTunes Mac OS 8 patch allows iTunes to run on Mac OS 8.5/8.6. By default, iTunes "requires" Mac OS 9.
New iMac/iTunes ads available for viewing
Chris Cooper noticed that Apple has made the five new iMac/iTunes television commercials available for viewing in QuickTime. The ads were first shown to the Macworld Expo Tokyo keynote audience on Wednesday.
New ISP offers NY Mac users free access
David Aila informed us of New York Link, a Mac-friendly free ISP for users in New York State. The service is completely ad-free and imposes no limits on access. New York Link also offers other services, including DSL, Web Hosting, and QuickTime streaming services.
As iReview closes, EdView continues
Several readers point out that while iReview has been shut down, EdViewa similar initiative that has been catered more towards the K-12 crowdis still accessible.
Greg\'s Bundle offered for half price
From now through March 24, Kaleidoscope-creator Greg Landweber is offering Greg's Bundle for $20, or half off. Greg's Bundle consists of Greg's Browser, PowerWindows, and SmoothType.
Apple Pinnacle Targa Cine systems unavailable
Apple's Pinnacle TARGA Cine systems are listed as "temporarily unavailable" at the Apple Store, possibly signaling a pending upgrade to the Final Cut Pro bundles that range in price from $10,000 to $12,700.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 9 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies