Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes patch adds Mac OS 8.5 compatibility
iTunes Mac OS 8 patch allows iTunes to run on Mac OS 8.5/8.6. By default, iTunes "requires" Mac OS 9.
New iMac/iTunes ads available for viewing
Chris Cooper noticed that Apple has made the five new iMac/iTunes television commercials available for viewing in QuickTime. The ads were first shown to the Macworld Expo Tokyo keynote audience on Wednesday.
New ISP offers NY Mac users free access
David Aila informed us of New York Link, a Mac-friendly free ISP for users in New York State. The service is completely ad-free and imposes no limits on access. New York Link also offers other services, including DSL, Web Hosting, and QuickTime streaming services.
As iReview closes, EdView continues
Several readers point out that while iReview has been shut down, EdViewa similar initiative that has been catered more towards the K-12 crowdis still accessible.
Greg\'s Bundle offered for half price
From now through March 24, Kaleidoscope-creator Greg Landweber is offering Greg's Bundle for $20, or half off. Greg's Bundle consists of Greg's Browser, PowerWindows, and SmoothType.
Apple Pinnacle Targa Cine systems unavailable
Apple's Pinnacle TARGA Cine systems are listed as "temporarily unavailable" at the Apple Store, possibly signaling a pending upgrade to the Final Cut Pro bundles that range in price from $10,000 to $12,700.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies