Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes patch adds Mac OS 8.5 compatibility
iTunes Mac OS 8 patch allows iTunes to run on Mac OS 8.5/8.6. By default, iTunes "requires" Mac OS 9.
New iMac/iTunes ads available for viewing
Chris Cooper noticed that Apple has made the five new iMac/iTunes television commercials available for viewing in QuickTime. The ads were first shown to the Macworld Expo Tokyo keynote audience on Wednesday.
New ISP offers NY Mac users free access
David Aila informed us of New York Link, a Mac-friendly free ISP for users in New York State. The service is completely ad-free and imposes no limits on access. New York Link also offers other services, including DSL, Web Hosting, and QuickTime streaming services.
As iReview closes, EdView continues
Several readers point out that while iReview has been shut down, EdViewa similar initiative that has been catered more towards the K-12 crowdis still accessible.
Greg\'s Bundle offered for half price
From now through March 24, Kaleidoscope-creator Greg Landweber is offering Greg's Bundle for $20, or half off. Greg's Bundle consists of Greg's Browser, PowerWindows, and SmoothType.
Apple Pinnacle Targa Cine systems unavailable
Apple's Pinnacle TARGA Cine systems are listed as "temporarily unavailable" at the Apple Store, possibly signaling a pending upgrade to the Final Cut Pro bundles that range in price from $10,000 to $12,700.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 8 replies