Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes patch adds Mac OS 8.5 compatibility
iTunes Mac OS 8 patch allows iTunes to run on Mac OS 8.5/8.6. By default, iTunes "requires" Mac OS 9.
New iMac/iTunes ads available for viewing
Chris Cooper noticed that Apple has made the five new iMac/iTunes television commercials available for viewing in QuickTime. The ads were first shown to the Macworld Expo Tokyo keynote audience on Wednesday.
New ISP offers NY Mac users free access
David Aila informed us of New York Link, a Mac-friendly free ISP for users in New York State. The service is completely ad-free and imposes no limits on access. New York Link also offers other services, including DSL, Web Hosting, and QuickTime streaming services.
As iReview closes, EdView continues
Several readers point out that while iReview has been shut down, EdViewa similar initiative that has been catered more towards the K-12 crowdis still accessible.
Greg\'s Bundle offered for half price
From now through March 24, Kaleidoscope-creator Greg Landweber is offering Greg's Bundle for $20, or half off. Greg's Bundle consists of Greg's Browser, PowerWindows, and SmoothType.
Apple Pinnacle Targa Cine systems unavailable
Apple's Pinnacle TARGA Cine systems are listed as "temporarily unavailable" at the Apple Store, possibly signaling a pending upgrade to the Final Cut Pro bundles that range in price from $10,000 to $12,700.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 17 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies