Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Interesting threads in our fourms include: a discussion on USB audio · the next iMac revision · audio CDs skipping in an iMac · using an iMac as an answering machine · burning 4x CDs at 12x · using AirPort in medical environments · extending AirPort's range · the SETI@home 3.03 slow down · Netscape 4.7.x versus 6.0.
Aquamatic 1.0 for designing \"Aqua\" graphics
The $10 shareware Aquamatic 1.0 allows users to create aqua buttons for your website and multimedia projects: "Everything about your button can be customised from it's dimensions, text options and a choice of five cool mac colours." A few plug-ins for expanded functionality are also available on its Website.
HTML mode 3.0 adds CSS 2.0 support for Alpha
Johan Linde's HTML mode 3.0/CSS mode 2.0 is a suite of extensions that makes Alpha text editor into a "powerful and versatile web editor." Version 3.0 adds support for CSS 2.0 and HTML 4.01 as well as better validation, improved parsing, support for relative path in file tags, and other enhancements.
New Kensington MouseWorks driver for OS 9.1
Kensington has posted MouseWorks 5.6b2, a beta release of its driver software that provides Mac OS 9.1 compatibilty.
Mac plus emulator gets Carbonized
vMac v0.1.9c is a Macintosh Plus emulator with full sound support that "allows games like Beyond Dark Castle and other software of yesteryear to be run on today's systems without trouble. The major change in this release is that vMac is now fully Carbonized for Mac OS X."
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Editorial: Apple has nothing to fear from Samsung Galaxy S6 - 15 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Pointers: 1Password tricks (OS X, iOS) - 8 replies
- Title II, net neutrality 'Open Internet' FCC order published in full - 8 replies