Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Max Muller sent us a note about the most recent update to Mozilla.org's open-source browser project:
Just thought you might be interested that Mozilla 0.7 has been released.
This is the next major milestone after the 0.6 release (which was exactly
the same as Netscape 6). On the site you can download a Mac installer.
Works much better than Mozilla 0.6/Netscape 6. I haven't seen too much talk
about this in the Mac community which is a shame, the project definitely
needs more Mac testers. Mozilla has the potential of being a truly
New Circuit City Rebates on iMacs, iBooks
Kicking off with the Jan. 14th National Demo Day for Apple, Circuit City is offering a $100 CC mail-in rebate on the iMac 350 (final cost: $699) and the iMac DV (final cost: $899), all iBook models (final costs: $1399 and $1699 respectively) and the G4 Cube (final cost: $1399). This special offer lasts only through to January 20th. Concurrent with this is a $200 CC mail-in rebate offer on the iMac DV+ (final cost: $1099) and the iMac Special Edition (final cost: $1299), which run through February 20th. These rebates can be combined with ongoing HP printer rebate, which refunds you $100 when you purchase an HP 648C printer with an iMac or iBook, defraying the entire cost of the printer. The HP rebate expires February 4th.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies