Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Max Muller sent us a note about the most recent update to Mozilla.org's open-source browser project:
Just thought you might be interested that Mozilla 0.7 has been released.
This is the next major milestone after the 0.6 release (which was exactly
the same as Netscape 6). On the site you can download a Mac installer.
Works much better than Mozilla 0.6/Netscape 6. I haven't seen too much talk
about this in the Mac community which is a shame, the project definitely
needs more Mac testers. Mozilla has the potential of being a truly
New Circuit City Rebates on iMacs, iBooks
Kicking off with the Jan. 14th National Demo Day for Apple, Circuit City is offering a $100 CC mail-in rebate on the iMac 350 (final cost: $699) and the iMac DV (final cost: $899), all iBook models (final costs: $1399 and $1699 respectively) and the G4 Cube (final cost: $1399). This special offer lasts only through to January 20th. Concurrent with this is a $200 CC mail-in rebate offer on the iMac DV+ (final cost: $1099) and the iMac Special Edition (final cost: $1299), which run through February 20th. These rebates can be combined with ongoing HP printer rebate, which refunds you $100 when you purchase an HP 648C printer with an iMac or iBook, defraying the entire cost of the printer. The HP rebate expires February 4th.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 47 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies