Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Max Muller sent us a note about the most recent update to Mozilla.org's open-source browser project:
Just thought you might be interested that Mozilla 0.7 has been released.
This is the next major milestone after the 0.6 release (which was exactly
the same as Netscape 6). On the site you can download a Mac installer.
Works much better than Mozilla 0.6/Netscape 6. I haven't seen too much talk
about this in the Mac community which is a shame, the project definitely
needs more Mac testers. Mozilla has the potential of being a truly
New Circuit City Rebates on iMacs, iBooks
Kicking off with the Jan. 14th National Demo Day for Apple, Circuit City is offering a $100 CC mail-in rebate on the iMac 350 (final cost: $699) and the iMac DV (final cost: $899), all iBook models (final costs: $1399 and $1699 respectively) and the G4 Cube (final cost: $1399). This special offer lasts only through to January 20th. Concurrent with this is a $200 CC mail-in rebate offer on the iMac DV+ (final cost: $1099) and the iMac Special Edition (final cost: $1299), which run through February 20th. These rebates can be combined with ongoing HP printer rebate, which refunds you $100 when you purchase an HP 648C printer with an iMac or iBook, defraying the entire cost of the printer. The HP rebate expires February 4th.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies