Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Max Muller sent us a note about the most recent update to Mozilla.org's open-source browser project:
Just thought you might be interested that Mozilla 0.7 has been released.
This is the next major milestone after the 0.6 release (which was exactly
the same as Netscape 6). On the site you can download a Mac installer.
Works much better than Mozilla 0.6/Netscape 6. I haven't seen too much talk
about this in the Mac community which is a shame, the project definitely
needs more Mac testers. Mozilla has the potential of being a truly
New Circuit City Rebates on iMacs, iBooks
Kicking off with the Jan. 14th National Demo Day for Apple, Circuit City is offering a $100 CC mail-in rebate on the iMac 350 (final cost: $699) and the iMac DV (final cost: $899), all iBook models (final costs: $1399 and $1699 respectively) and the G4 Cube (final cost: $1399). This special offer lasts only through to January 20th. Concurrent with this is a $200 CC mail-in rebate offer on the iMac DV+ (final cost: $1099) and the iMac Special Edition (final cost: $1299), which run through February 20th. These rebates can be combined with ongoing HP printer rebate, which refunds you $100 when you purchase an HP 648C printer with an iMac or iBook, defraying the entire cost of the printer. The HP rebate expires February 4th.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 14 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Editorial: Seeing Sony's 'The Interview' is hardly patriotic - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies
- Amazon lays claim to 10 million new Prime members over holiday - 6 replies