Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iMAXpowr possibly incompatible with OS 9.1
Preliminary testing by MacNN has revealed that Newer Technologies' iMAXpowr G4 iMac upgrade is incompatible with Mac OS 9.1. Installing the operating system update, expected for public release on Tuesday, renders the iMac unable to boot. Both installing the OS over 9.0.4 and as a clean install proved unsuccessful. With the recent demise of Newer Technology, it's unknown if this problemif proven to be widespreadwill be corrected.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 2) - 7 replies