Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
The Sims 1.1.3 posted
The Sims 1.1.3 features several bug fixes and minor improvements to the popular game.
New Power Macs feature new ROM
Harry Zink notes that new Power Mac G4s ship with an updated Mac OS ROM: "New shipping G4s include a couple of new features in their running OS. Specifically, they sport ROM v5.51, which is a step up from prior ROM 4.91 (or so)."
Forums: Mac Sightings, RAM disk,Apple testing
Our forums area has news about Mac sightings on Saturaday Night Live and the recently released movie, What Women Want. Other threads discuss the recently released Disk First Aid 8.6, signing up for testing Apple pre-release software and hardware, using a RAM disk for your System Folder, deleting invisible files under Mac OS 9.04, quality issues with Summer 2000 iMacs, and the 3ivx QuickTime codec.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies