Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
FireWire Depot readies BridgeIt
FireWire Depot has begun accepting pre-orders for its BridgeIt FireWire-to-SCSI converter. Unlike other similar adapters, the $150 BridgeIt offers support for up to seven daisy changed SCSI devices. The device also functions as a mini-hub, offering two additional FireWire ports. It is expected to ship in late December or early January.
FinderPop 1.9.2 adds a new repopup key, improved multiple users support, an updated manual, and more to the popular contextual menu enhancement utility.
GraphicConverter 4.0.1 fixes several bugs and adds a handful of small features to the $30 shareware image viewer and editor.
Home automation fans have been getting their fair share of gadgets and accessories in the last few years. Starting with light bulbs, a ...Razer Kraken Pro headset
Gaming headphones are a challenge to get right, for a long list of reasons that are unique to the consumer buying them. Some shoppers ...Patriot Aero Wireless Mobile Drive
Regardless of how large a tablet you buy, you always want more space. There's always one more movie or another album you'd cram on, ...
10 Most Discussed
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies
- Cook blames second quarterly drop in iPads on anticipation - 8 replies
- New iTunes 11.3 brings iTunes Extras for HD movies - 7 replies
- New commercial debuts for MacBook Air, entitled 'Stickers' - 7 replies