Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
FireWire Depot readies BridgeIt
FireWire Depot has begun accepting pre-orders for its BridgeIt FireWire-to-SCSI converter. Unlike other similar adapters, the $150 BridgeIt offers support for up to seven daisy changed SCSI devices. The device also functions as a mini-hub, offering two additional FireWire ports. It is expected to ship in late December or early January.
FinderPop 1.9.2 adds a new repopup key, improved multiple users support, an updated manual, and more to the popular contextual menu enhancement utility.
GraphicConverter 4.0.1 fixes several bugs and adds a handful of small features to the $30 shareware image viewer and editor.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 32 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies