Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
FireWire Depot readies BridgeIt
FireWire Depot has begun accepting pre-orders for its BridgeIt FireWire-to-SCSI converter. Unlike other similar adapters, the $150 BridgeIt offers support for up to seven daisy changed SCSI devices. The device also functions as a mini-hub, offering two additional FireWire ports. It is expected to ship in late December or early January.
FinderPop 1.9.2 adds a new repopup key, improved multiple users support, an updated manual, and more to the popular contextual menu enhancement utility.
GraphicConverter 4.0.1 fixes several bugs and adds a handful of small features to the $30 shareware image viewer and editor.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies