Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
BTO Radeon received
One MacNN reader reports success in obtaining a BTO Radeon card from Apple, which features an ADC connector, following eight weeks of waiting after complaining to Apple that the company doesn't offer the upgrade for users who purchased new Power Mac G4 systems before the Radeon became an option.
Threads in our forums include: connecting an ADC display to an older Power Mac, a Pentium III vs. G4 performance comparison, difficulties with new DVD-ROM drives in Power Macs not reading CD-Rs, the best MP3 encoder, Newer's upgrades compared to Sonnet's, questions on purchasing a Power Mac now or waiting until Macworld, and the quintessential Macworld SF wish list.
Roxio assumes Adaptec titles
3December kicks off tomorrow
The 3December Competition, a competition geared towards 3D computer graphic artists, will take place tomorrow in 21 cities across the globe. The competition, organized by Alias|Wavefront, will allow creators to show off their works and win prizes. There will also be 2D and 3D painting competitions, with chances to win a number of high-end Wacom products. Full details, including cities where the event will be held, are available on the Web site.
SpeedDownload 1.0.2 posted
SpeedDownload 1.0.2 is a maintenance update to the software that allows users on broadband connections to overcome some transfer speed limitations on servers by using multiple ports.
USB thumb drives are getting larger by the day, their growth speeding along with the availability and expansion of memory chips. But h ...Autodesk Smoke 2015
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 22 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 14 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Fifth Avenue iPhone 6 line spans 12 blocks; 6 Plus in low US supply - 10 replies