Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
BTO Radeon received
One MacNN reader reports success in obtaining a BTO Radeon card from Apple, which features an ADC connector, following eight weeks of waiting after complaining to Apple that the company doesn't offer the upgrade for users who purchased new Power Mac G4 systems before the Radeon became an option.
Threads in our forums include: connecting an ADC display to an older Power Mac, a Pentium III vs. G4 performance comparison, difficulties with new DVD-ROM drives in Power Macs not reading CD-Rs, the best MP3 encoder, Newer's upgrades compared to Sonnet's, questions on purchasing a Power Mac now or waiting until Macworld, and the quintessential Macworld SF wish list.
Roxio assumes Adaptec titles
3December kicks off tomorrow
The 3December Competition, a competition geared towards 3D computer graphic artists, will take place tomorrow in 21 cities across the globe. The competition, organized by Alias|Wavefront, will allow creators to show off their works and win prizes. There will also be 2D and 3D painting competitions, with chances to win a number of high-end Wacom products. Full details, including cities where the event will be held, are available on the Web site.
SpeedDownload 1.0.2 posted
SpeedDownload 1.0.2 is a maintenance update to the software that allows users on broadband connections to overcome some transfer speed limitations on servers by using multiple ports.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 2) - 7 replies