Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WWDC Satellite Broadcast
George Graves informed us this morning that he received word from GlobeCast, the organization that has been responsible for Apple's video uplinks for the last few years, that Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote will indeed be made available. The keynote is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm EDT on C-band satellite at Telstar 5 (T5) Transponder #11; T5 is located at 97°W. GlobeCast did not yet have the Ku responder chosen, and interested parties should contact GlobeCast at (800) 455-9876 on Monday morning to receive the Ku information.
Multimedia Update 1.0
Apple has made Multimedia Update 1.0 available via the Software Update control panel. The update "improves performance during the playback of audio CDs with Virtual Memory enabled and improves the performance of some Open GL and Final Cut Pro functionality.
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and nearly all of them can be used for backing up key files and folders. A few dedicated ...Plantronics BackBeat Pro Bluetooth headphones
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies
- Apple responds, points out flaws in AAA study of 'distracting' Siri - 8 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies
- Amazon and Hachette battle ends amicably with e-book sales deal - 6 replies