Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WWDC Satellite Broadcast
George Graves informed us this morning that he received word from GlobeCast, the organization that has been responsible for Apple's video uplinks for the last few years, that Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote will indeed be made available. The keynote is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm EDT on C-band satellite at Telstar 5 (T5) Transponder #11; T5 is located at 97°W. GlobeCast did not yet have the Ku responder chosen, and interested parties should contact GlobeCast at (800) 455-9876 on Monday morning to receive the Ku information.
Multimedia Update 1.0
Apple has made Multimedia Update 1.0 available via the Software Update control panel. The update "improves performance during the playback of audio CDs with Virtual Memory enabled and improves the performance of some Open GL and Final Cut Pro functionality.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies