Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WWDC Satellite Broadcast
George Graves informed us this morning that he received word from GlobeCast, the organization that has been responsible for Apple's video uplinks for the last few years, that Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote will indeed be made available. The keynote is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm EDT on C-band satellite at Telstar 5 (T5) Transponder #11; T5 is located at 97°W. GlobeCast did not yet have the Ku responder chosen, and interested parties should contact GlobeCast at (800) 455-9876 on Monday morning to receive the Ku information.
Multimedia Update 1.0
Apple has made Multimedia Update 1.0 available via the Software Update control panel. The update "improves performance during the playback of audio CDs with Virtual Memory enabled and improves the performance of some Open GL and Final Cut Pro functionality.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies