Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WWDC Satellite Broadcast
George Graves informed us this morning that he received word from GlobeCast, the organization that has been responsible for Apple's video uplinks for the last few years, that Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote will indeed be made available. The keynote is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm EDT on C-band satellite at Telstar 5 (T5) Transponder #11; T5 is located at 97°W. GlobeCast did not yet have the Ku responder chosen, and interested parties should contact GlobeCast at (800) 455-9876 on Monday morning to receive the Ku information.
Multimedia Update 1.0
Apple has made Multimedia Update 1.0 available via the Software Update control panel. The update "improves performance during the playback of audio CDs with Virtual Memory enabled and improves the performance of some Open GL and Final Cut Pro functionality.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is onâ€¦again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Judge approves $450M e-book settlement between Apple, states [u] - 9 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies