Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WWDC Satellite Broadcast
George Graves informed us this morning that he received word from GlobeCast, the organization that has been responsible for Apple's video uplinks for the last few years, that Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote will indeed be made available. The keynote is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm EDT on C-band satellite at Telstar 5 (T5) Transponder #11; T5 is located at 97°W. GlobeCast did not yet have the Ku responder chosen, and interested parties should contact GlobeCast at (800) 455-9876 on Monday morning to receive the Ku information.
Multimedia Update 1.0
Apple has made Multimedia Update 1.0 available via the Software Update control panel. The update "improves performance during the playback of audio CDs with Virtual Memory enabled and improves the performance of some Open GL and Final Cut Pro functionality.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 15 replies
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 12 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Editorial: FCC, lawsuits, Net Neutrality, and The Bill of Rights - 4 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies
- Ex-GT Advanced AZ Apple facility suffers roof fire, cause unknown - 4 replies