Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MacDeals! today include a Buy.com free shipping day and $10 off $10 coupon for new customers, $30 for a Memorex 100 pack CD-R spindle, a free copy of Spring Cleaning 3.0, and a $50 check for switching to a 5.9 cents/minute long distance plan.
New QuickTime resource launched
QT.DK is a new news and resources site dedicated to the QuickTime community.
HTML Optimizer 1.6 released
HTML Optimizer 1.6 is the latest version of the $8 utility for optimizing HTML pages. The new version allows for comment tags to be removed if desired, and also improves overall optimization.
Opera updates status of Mac port
Opera Software recently updated the status page for the Mac version of its alternative Web browser; the software is currently 85% complete. The page also noted that three Mac versions are in the works: a Mac OS 8/9 version, System 7.5/7.6 68k version, and a recently started Mac OS X version.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 15 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 11 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies
- Samsung's market share in Japan drops as Apple surges - 5 replies
- Apple updates iWork apps for Mac, bumps iOS suite to 2.0.1 [U] - 5 replies