Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod helps Mac reseller
Computer Stores Northwest is one of the independent resellers also benefiting from the iPod boom as the popular digital music player has created awareness and demand for other Apple products, according to The Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "But another move by Apple hasn't been as much of a boon for the independent reseller. As part of its expansion into the retail business, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer maker in 2003 opened an official Apple Store at University Village, a short drive from the Seattle Mac Store. Anderson acknowledged that the effects of that competition have been noticeable in certain parts of the business. At the same time, the Mac Stores have been able to differentiate themselves with more in-depth training and classes, greater attention to third-party accessories, and other services either not available or not as much of a focus at the official company stores."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: The trouble with the Music app for iOS - 14 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: the iOS troubleshooting and device maintenance guide - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies