Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod helps Mac reseller
Computer Stores Northwest is one of the independent resellers also benefiting from the iPod boom as the popular digital music player has created awareness and demand for other Apple products, according to The Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "But another move by Apple hasn't been as much of a boon for the independent reseller. As part of its expansion into the retail business, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer maker in 2003 opened an official Apple Store at University Village, a short drive from the Seattle Mac Store. Anderson acknowledged that the effects of that competition have been noticeable in certain parts of the business. At the same time, the Mac Stores have been able to differentiate themselves with more in-depth training and classes, greater attention to third-party accessories, and other services either not available or not as much of a focus at the official company stores."
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 11 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 8 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies