Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod helps Mac reseller
Computer Stores Northwest is one of the independent resellers also benefiting from the iPod boom as the popular digital music player has created awareness and demand for other Apple products, according to The Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "But another move by Apple hasn't been as much of a boon for the independent reseller. As part of its expansion into the retail business, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer maker in 2003 opened an official Apple Store at University Village, a short drive from the Seattle Mac Store. Anderson acknowledged that the effects of that competition have been noticeable in certain parts of the business. At the same time, the Mac Stores have been able to differentiate themselves with more in-depth training and classes, greater attention to third-party accessories, and other services either not available or not as much of a focus at the official company stores."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 31 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Apple Music subscriptions kill ALAC playback on iOS - 13 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- My Stupid Fault: don't look back in anger - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Apple releases Diversity Report, minority hiring up - 7 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 7 replies