Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod helps Mac reseller
Computer Stores Northwest is one of the independent resellers also benefiting from the iPod boom as the popular digital music player has created awareness and demand for other Apple products, according to The Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "But another move by Apple hasn't been as much of a boon for the independent reseller. As part of its expansion into the retail business, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer maker in 2003 opened an official Apple Store at University Village, a short drive from the Seattle Mac Store. Anderson acknowledged that the effects of that competition have been noticeable in certain parts of the business. At the same time, the Mac Stores have been able to differentiate themselves with more in-depth training and classes, greater attention to third-party accessories, and other services either not available or not as much of a focus at the official company stores."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 12 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 6 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Adobe to discontinue iOS Photoshop Touch, plans successor apps [u] - 4 replies
- Editorial: FCC, lawsuits, Net Neutrality, and The Bill of Rights - 4 replies
- Google reveals it rejects majority of 'Right to be Forgotten' requests - 4 replies