|The Macintosh News Network is the premier source for Macintosh and iPod news, reviews, discussion, tips, troubleshooting, links, and reviews. MacNN publishes dozens of news stories related to Apple, iTunes, iPod, and the Mac industry, tracking the latest developments in the computer, Apple-related, Mac, online music, and iPod markets. Since late 1995, company executives, IT managers, consultants and end-users have relied on the Macintosh News Network for timely information around-the-clock. MacNN has a presence at almost every major Macintosh-related conference to provide its readers with the most punctual news coverage possible.
MacNN also offers a dedicated Reviews section, a flourishing IRC chat network and and a large, established discussion forum with more than 50,000 members -- one of the largest Mac-related forums on the Internet.
|MacNN offers several different online marketing opportunities for computer, technology, software, and other clients looking for a strongly educated Mac audience. Our past clients have included Apple, Microsoft, CDW, several Fortune 500 companies, and many, many more.
We currently sell sponsorship packages, semi-permanent icons on the front page as well as text advertising. Semi-permanent icons are generally rotate among three or four different advertisers; pricing varies and must be determined by individual contract. Large banners and side towers are the most prominent form of advertising on the Macintosh News Network. Banner ads are sold via sponsorship packages: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, Executive, and Executive Plus are available starting as low as /$300 per month. We offer impression bonuses for multi-month contracts and routinely offer specials that help drive traffic to our clients' sites. Our banners are not refreshed during a visit, but are rotated randomly with other advertisers. Discounts of up to 40% are offered to freeware, shareware, and lower-priced commercial products as a commitment to our Mac community.
MacNN accepts third-party advertising (i.e., these are not sold directly by MacNN and sometimes these are deemed 'inappropriate', cause errors, or are otherwise objectionable (due to content, performance, etc.). We encourage our readers to submit feedback about these banners/advertisements so that we may remedy the situation in the most efficient manner possible.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies