Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Motorola said to make Moto E half as thick as Moto G
Motorola will be making a third device in its Moto range of smartphones, a rumor alleges. Specifications for what is believed to be called the Moto E have apparently leaked, suggesting the company is planning to launch another low-budget smartphone similar to the Moto G, but with a slightly thinner 6.2mm (0.24 inches) body instead of the Moto G's 11.6mm (0.46 inches) thickness.
The HTC One (M8) could be the best Android smartphone yet made
You could forgive HTC if it had decided to take a backwards step with the second generation HTC One. It is no secret that the Taiwanese company, once the Android market leader, has been facing massive difficulties in the face of the Samsung marketing onslaught. However, rather than play it safe with the new HTC One, HTC has produced its boldest high-end smartphone statement yet. Our first look at the HTC One (M8) suggests that it is easily the best smartphone HTC has released to date and is shaping up as the best Android smartphone made to date.
Vimeo's Couch mode feature adds compatibility with Leap Motion controller
Video content platform Vimeo has announced that its Couch Mode feature is now compatible with the Leap Motion controller. The new addition allows Vimeo users to control their viewing with hand-based gestures, such as a circle gesture with one's finger fast-forwarding or rewinding a video, and tapping one's finger in the air engages playing or pausing. A swiping gesture engages the next video in queue.
Clean front of OnePlus One shown days before launch
The OnePlus One has allegedly surfaced in leaked marketing shots posted on a forum, days before its expected launch. The images, which are renders rather than photographs, appear to show not only what could be the final form of the smartphone, but also a collection of the StyleSwap back covers the company will also be producing.
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...Linksys EA6900 AC Router
As 802.11ac networking begins to makes its way into more and more devices, you may find yourself considering an upgrade for your home ...D-Link DIR-510L 802.11AC travel router
Having Internet access in hotels and other similar locations used to be a miasma of connectivity issues. If Wi-Fi was available, it wa ...
10 Most Discussed
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 11 replies
- Apple opens first store in Turkey to hoopla, press, long lineups - 9 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies
- Revealed: Samsung misled investors, pundits with shipments vs. sales - 8 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies
- NSA denies using Heartbleed security flaw in intelligence gathering - 7 replies